Skip to main content

Show HN: Text-to-Figma https://ift.tt/md9klV0

Show HN: Text-to-Figma Hey HN! I've made a NLUI for Figma. This is based on GPT-3 (for generating components & schemas) and Dall-E 2 (for image generation); it's remarkably flexible already and there's plenty of room to expand. One of the more noteworthy features is the ability to edit existing designs instead of just generating things from scratch - we accomplish this by training it on pairs of (before, after) designs in Figma with a description of what changed, and it learns to output the diff based on the description of the change. Let me know what you think! https://twitter.com/mathemagic1an/status/1589657222094934016 November 8, 2022 at 02:30AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM