Show HN: RxJS Insights – a toolset for RxJS visualization Hi HN! I'd like to present you the thing that I'm building - the RxJS Insights. It was primarily created as something that allows for debugging complex RxJS streams, but after showing it to a few people it turned out that it might be more helpful in learning RxJS since it can visualize the observables execution step by step. The setup is somewhat similar to the Redux Devtools' one in a sense that it requires an application level component (the proper @rxjs-insights/* packages) to instrument the RxJS and to connect with the devtools. I invite you to try it out in your app (the setup is rather easy) or on StackBlitz (all links are in the readme). Thanks! https://ift.tt/kPgFE27 November 7, 2022 at 03:02PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments