Skip to main content

Show HN: Kira – a fast and scalable sandbox code execution engine https://ift.tt/pZfdeCx

Show HN: Kira – a fast and scalable sandbox code execution engine Greeting HN, I would like to present my project I've been worked on the several months. It is a fast and scalable general purpose remote code execution engine. The goal of this project was to get to know golang a bit better and. Currently, kira is in its early stage, and currently it does not support multiple files. However, I am constantly trying to work on this project and improve it. Feel free, to give me feedback in any way! Thank you :) The main ideas for this project: * Fast and secure remote code execution engine that is scalable, * Logging of the code executions, * Test runner that executes custom unit tests (for building something like leetcode), * Future: custom docker environments to have long-term projects https://ift.tt/Igeo4ZM November 13, 2022 at 05:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM