Show HN: Get answers for shell commands from GPT3 from your terminal I was constantly googling CLI commands so I built this small CLI tool with GPT3. You can ask for shell commands right from the CLI. You'd need to use your own API KEY for this but it's pretty simple, instructions are in the README Not perfect but not bad either. https://ift.tt/nsjX6Ay November 18, 2022 at 01:04PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments