Show HN: The German Job Market Is Crashing If we looked at the German Job Market as if it were the stock market, we would say that it's crashing! On the following link you can see my pet project where I have been scrapping the major job offer portal in Germany for over one year. In the last two weeks it has lost 33% percent of all posted job offers and it keeps dropping as a rock :-( Dashboard: https://jobmarketanalytics.com/#months=%2212%22&technology=%... Source Code: https://ift.tt/A9e4giw Slide Deck: https://ift.tt/DNGF48e https://ift.tt/apUKdfS November 16, 2022 at 01:02AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments