Show HN: Feuille – a fast, simple socket-based pastebin Should be considered as a usable WiP for now. I still need to tweak and fix some things in my code. I'd love to get some feedback! See < https://bin.heimdall.pm/ > for my personal feuille instance. Feel free to play around with it :) https://ift.tt/59YF2mL November 28, 2022 at 09:52PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments