Show HN: Everybody should create a practice repo Hi everybody, I personally found the best way to motivate yourself to program everyday is by creating a practice repo and by uploading anything you code up that day into this repo. This is a great way to stay consistent seeing the bright green light up every time you push your code. It's very addicting and satisfying, and has definitely made me a better programmer over the past few months. https://ift.tt/okBMaqG November 12, 2022 at 07:26AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments