Skip to main content

Show HN: Custom Keylabels for Your Custom Keyboard Layouts https://ift.tt/ukcgamy

Show HN: Custom Keylabels for Your Custom Keyboard Layouts Hey HN, This is a bit of a weekend project that I'm currently trying out. When I'm changing the layout of my moonlander, I wish there was a way to change the labels of the keys as well. So I thought about making some label stickers that sit over the key, and after some experimentation I'm pretty happy with the results, however I need a few other "keyboard buddies" to make it economical. So I'm introducing https://kapd.au as a way for people to download the same template I used, and send it to me to get it printed out. I run in batches of 8 and while atm the prices are a little high, they can come down significantly if I get a few orders and verify the demand first. Let me know what you think and please feel free to send it to any people you know who have custom keyboards and layouts! https://kapd.au November 11, 2022 at 08:18AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM