Show HN: Cujo's Curated SIDs I've listened to SID music on and off since the 80s, and mostly from early games and demos. Lately, I have explored more recent music. There are online lists of peoples favorite SID music, and online players, see [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]. Because I have different tastes, I had the motivation to make my own list and UX. So from january 2020 to september 2022, I listened through the HVSC having over 50k songs, resulting in a list of 600-700 favorites. I put together a UX so I can easily access them. This project is mostly for my own enjoyment, but I guess that many others here would also enjoy it. Please let me know if you have suggestions for songs I should reconsider adding, or some feedback on the UX. [1] Show HN: Online SID-Player with spectrum viewer ( https://ift.tt/GyB5K3D ) [2] High Voltage SID Collection – Commodore 64 music for the masses ( https://ift.tt/o0ZwdSQ ) [3] Dial-a-Sid ( https://ift.tt/5RUhIWl ) [4] The Sid Collection ( https://ift.tt/cYTsN1O ) [5] WebGL SID-emulator in C++ compiled to JavaScript with Emscripten ( https://ift.tt/X6E5qFt ) [6] DeepSID: online SID (Commodore 64 music) player ( https://ift.tt/XAhOLCE ) https://ift.tt/N2WJm3s November 17, 2022 at 04:59PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments