Skip to main content

Show HN: Brainpick.co.uk – Earn money by answering StackOverflow questions https://ift.tt/JEjzUnO

Show HN: Brainpick.co.uk – Earn money by answering StackOverflow questions Hi! I am looking for honest feedback on my next product. Brainpick.co.uk is a Chrome extension that adds a button on StackOverflow standard page to pay for an answer. You answer and get paid when the answer is accepted. I am selling it to Enterprises as an affordable, subscription-based, pay-as-you-go service. Let me know your thoughts. https://ift.tt/BQbD524 November 9, 2022 at 02:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM