Skip to main content

Show HN: Amazon Seller sent me a postcard asking me to leave a 5-star review https://ift.tt/ugYlbip

Show HN: Amazon Seller sent me a postcard asking me to leave a 5-star review Wanted to jump in and throw this here since this is about the first time I've been reached out to by an Amazon seller by mail, directly asking me to leave a 5-star review in exchange for a $20 gift card. With an already struggling E-commerce market, it's quite strange to see the lengths sellers are going to, to buy 5-star reviews from buyers. I am considering reporting this to Amazon, however wanted to run this by you guys and hear similar stories from you! Here is the card I received: https://ift.tt/3kXr1Yq https://ift.tt/3kXr1Yq November 30, 2022 at 07:37AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM