Skip to main content

Show HN: Turn any YouTube video into a website/transcript https://ift.tt/Ieg2y0V

Show HN: Turn any YouTube video into a website/transcript Hey HN, ExpoReader is a viewer for YouTube videos that shows the transcript of the video, and generates a shareable URL for a completely readable version of a video. I built it because I wanted helpful tutorials without having to watch an entire video. In a later version, I was thinking it could be cool to show other screenshots from the video throughout the transcript, but there’s really no easy way to do that outside of downloading the video and taking clips from there. If anyone has any good suggestions, I’m all ears! https://ift.tt/GuI2zA1 October 12, 2022 at 02:42AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM