Skip to main content

Show HN: Our Careers page helps you find a career (even when we're not hiring) https://ift.tt/HE9XeAV

Show HN: Our Careers page helps you find a career (even when we're not hiring) We just launched a new site and we did a few things differently. We added a /credits page to acknowledge the people behind the commits, made some of our internal wiki public, and more, but the thing I'm most proud of is our Careers page. The Careers page for most sites, especially now, is usually posturing. Many companies have frozen hiring, but they're "collecting resumes" to keep up appearances. You clicked the page to find a Career, so our goal should be help you find one. I haven't seen other sites do this yet, how can we improve it? https://ift.tt/kSjmWJx October 4, 2022 at 09:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM