Skip to main content

Show HN: NanoMODBUS – A compact MODBUS RTU/TCP C library for microcontrollers https://ift.tt/mfZHIS5

Show HN: NanoMODBUS – A compact MODBUS RTU/TCP C library for microcontrollers Hi HN, this a tiny C library I made because, to my astonishment, in 2022 I couldn't find an (almost) complete and free implementation of MODBUS to be used in a generic microcontroller environment. Enjoy https://ift.tt/d4jgKl1 October 20, 2022 at 05:04PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM