Skip to main content

Show HN: Music video using AI (Stable Diffusion) and a text editor – You can too https://ift.tt/LhJGRkn

Show HN: Music video using AI (Stable Diffusion) and a text editor – You can too I went nuts on Sunday after stumbling on this animator script for the automatic branch: https://ift.tt/3Wub8O9 And then it's a ton of keyframing. I also found that the timings all have to be earlier than the timestamp you want to account for how long it takes to denoise to your new scene - so like .4 gives smoother but longer, .7 is snappy. To get stuff to keep showing up and stay dynamic you can zoom out continuously, it needs a UI, badly. If you're on windows you'll need ffmpeg too. I watched this when it came out last week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Mcuh38wyM I followed this to get it running locally: https://ift.tt/YqOstVT https://ift.tt/29AUglW October 3, 2022 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM