Skip to main content

Show HN: I solved my New Tab page https://ift.tt/j7KRsGo

Show HN: I solved my New Tab page The site is completely customisable, you can create a start page that suits your own style. Initially, I built the site to only work for me, however I wanted the website to be re-usable for anyone. You can now login to your own Twitter/Spotify/Strava accounts for your own personal feed. Everything is stored locally in your own browser so there's none of your data floating around in the clouds somewhere. You can find the code at https://ift.tt/hTHW3ND . Here are some examples of themes in a gif: https://ift.tt/TfmAF2a... . https://startertab.com/ October 27, 2022 at 06:45AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM