Skip to main content

Show HN: First Working Interpreter https://ift.tt/67Tl1h3

Show HN: First Working Interpreter Hello everyone! I'm an undergrad in computer science in my last semester. I've tried my hand at a few interpreters the past year. This is my first one that I've actually got set up, with a working lexer and execution tactics. I've implemented the input and output prefixing primitives of the pi calculus. I intended to implement the replication and restriction primitives soon. I find process algebras very interesting. They seem to be an important area of research, to bring the computing ecosystem to a concurrent-first paradigm. This github project isn't much to look at currently; it's my first project of any substance. However, you might find the linked research papers interesting! Feel free to share criticisms, insights, or your favorite process algebra! https://ift.tt/akT1Vun October 16, 2022 at 10:59AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM