Show HN: Custom sonata playlist for sleep and rest Also available through https://ift.tt/hIG5BZi This is a curated from a selection of 600+ sonatas out of 23,000 songs on archive.org. I listened to the songs and selected 10% that would not interfere with sleep to create a relaxing and pleasant auditory experience. https://ift.tt/uIFHbDf October 17, 2022 at 02:57AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments