Show HN: Contact Form Delivery Most sites I work on have at least one contact form and I got tired of building out the logic to send them and handle the spam into every project. I built and launched Sendfly for myself 5 years ago and it's been a rock solid service that I've relied on ever since. Recently I've done a full re-write, simplifying the product and making it super affordable. I wanted to share it here in case it comes in handy for someone else. There are lots of competitors out there but I found them too expensive for my needs. For $15/year you get unlimited forms and 5,000 form submissions every year. Hoping that fits the bill for developers like me! https://sendfly.io October 23, 2022 at 01:46AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments