Show HN: Click on a component (React,) in browser to get to its code in IDE Hi all! Here is my open-source side-project. It is a browser extension that lets you click on a component on your localhost to get to its code in your editor. It works with React, Svelte, SolidJS, Preact, and Vue components and with VSCode, Webstorm, or any other editor that supports URL protocol links. It can be used also as JavaScript library (instead of installing browser extension) It speeds up my web development so much that I can't work without that anymore :D Let me know if you like it or if you would like to improve it somehow. Contributions are welcomed https://ift.tt/W0XLdlz https://ift.tt/HgjO37q https://ift.tt/W0XLdlz October 3, 2022 at 05:06PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments