Skip to main content

Show HN: Building a Git teaching tool that runs Git in the browser https://ift.tt/xC7tPVT

Show HN: Building a Git teaching tool that runs Git in the browser Repo: https://ift.tt/jtPGenA Harmony was born as a tool to create and/or modify local files, on the fly, in your browser. Few weeks ago I decided to try to implement a sort of version control system in it. I think it would be cool one day to either use it for personal use or to teach Git concepts in a sandboxed area. Harmony is powered by web assembly and it runs all the git related stuff in-memory. In this release I brought an initial support for directories and the possibility to checkout to a particular commit https://ift.tt/YL48QNC October 9, 2022 at 07:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM