Show HN: Using GPT-3 to answer annoying interview application questions Hi folks. My wife has been looking for a job and sometimes in the application forms there are annoying questions like "Why do you want to work here?". At the same time I've been playing around with GPT-3 and have blown away by it's capabilities, so I decided to build a site that can answer these annoying questions for her. Github: https://ift.tt/ZzO2o36 Here's an example of a generated answer: Using this opening for a Senior iOS Engineer at Monzo - https://ift.tt/q68jDa2 The generated answer question on the application "What attracted you to Monzo?": "What attracted me to Monzo is that it is a bank that is trying to make a difference in the world by making it easier for people to manage their money. Monzo is also very customer focused and puts the customer first in everything they do." https://ift.tt/AG2UEQq September 1, 2022 at 01:30PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments