Skip to main content

Show HN: A Stable Diffusion desktop frontend with inpainting, img2img and more https://ift.tt/sfpzw0A

Show HN: A Stable Diffusion desktop frontend with inpainting, img2img and more I was frustrated with laggy notebook stable diffusion demos. Plus they usually didn't have all the features I wanted (for example some of them only had inpainting and some only had img2img, so if I wanted both I had to repeatedly copy images between notebooks). So I made this desktop frontend which has much smoother performance than notebook alternatives and integrates image generation, inpainting and img2img into the same workflow. See a video demo here: https://ift.tt/zelNsGB... Features include: * Can run locally or connect to a google colab server * Ability to erase * Ability to paint custom colors into the image. It is useful both for img2img (you can sketch a rough prototype and reimagine it into something nice) and inpainting (for example, you can paint a pixel red and it forces Stable Diffusion to put something red in there) * Infinite undo/redo * You can import your other images into a scratch pad and paste them into main image after erasing/cropping/scaling it * Increase image size (by padding with transparent empty margins) for outpainting https://ift.tt/6AyirSJ September 23, 2022 at 02:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM