Skip to main content

Show HN: SMS Interface for Stable Diffusion https://ift.tt/BXsR8OJ

Show HN: SMS Interface for Stable Diffusion If you text 8145594701, it will send back an image with the prompt you specified. Currently only US numbers can send/receive texts because Twilio. Sorry to the rest of the planet! I think this will likely fall over but I figured this would be a cool little thing to demo. I removed the NSFW filter so be mindful of your prompts! I don't persist numbers and there is no linkages being saved between the original text message and the generated images. September 3, 2022 at 05:22AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM