Show HN: Redactle Unlimited – a Wikipedia based game I created this game based on the original game (redactle.com). I built it to play more than one game a day (hence the name) but I've since added many features; lemmatized word matching, multiplayer, multiple languages and several small things like annotations and letter counts. The front end is SvelteKit (static-apapter), back end is mostly node.js, go+Redis streams for multiplayer WS and it's running on k8s. Lemma dictionaries are cached in Azure blob storage. https://ift.tt/u6SmEpX September 3, 2022 at 01:43AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments