Show HN: Jsonnet Course Online Hi HN! I'm usually a lurker here, but I wanted to share this: I'm an enthusiastic user of Jsonnet[1] to flexibly generate JSON and YAML files (eg for kubernetes configurations). I wanted to spread awareness of Jsonnet and made a course on Udemy. The first 1000 students enrolling within 5 days with this link get the course for free: https://ift.tt/EvcCDA2... I hope you enjoy the course (I'm interested in your feedback!) and if it makes you start using Jsonnet it will be mission accomplished :-) [1] https://jsonnet.org/ https://ift.tt/jruQd2v September 30, 2022 at 01:49PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments