Show HN: Jenkins-fire-CLI A Jenkins command line tool built with Python-fire Jenkins community has provided the offical jenkins-cli.jar but it is not very intuitive to use. So I just create a tiny wrapper for it to make it less noisy by dowlonading the jar packages and injecting user credential automatically. Thanks to the google fire library creating a command line tools nowadays is incredibly simple. https://ift.tt/Fr1v6Pn September 15, 2022 at 01:28PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments