Show HN: Illustrating Gutenberg library using Stable Diffusion We are illlustrating existing books using stable diffusion and other ML models. We are currently on our quest to illustrate the Project Gutenberg library. This Show HN is really early in our journey and we are happy to receive your feedback! https://storybooks.ai/ September 4, 2022 at 08:48PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments