Skip to main content

Show HN: I wrote a book on Site Reliability Engineering https://ift.tt/fnJF3Z1

Show HN: I wrote a book on Site Reliability Engineering Hello Everyone! I finally published Site Reliability Engineering Tidbits on leanpub. https://ift.tt/sGKOjFV This book is a collection of 28 chapters on SRE concepts such as observability, monitoring, Service Level Objectives (SLOs), alerting, resilience and debugging. This book aims to provide hands on examples of implementing a number of concepts described in Google's SRE books. It also describes how i've seen SRE concepts impact some of the organizations I've worked in. I previously announced this book here, but it was not on leanpub yet: https://ift.tt/0lgfBKN Thank you for looking and I appreciate your feedback! https://ift.tt/sGKOjFV September 2, 2022 at 04:58AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM