Show HN: Etch – Stable Diffusion Client for iOS TestFlight download: https://ift.tt/CaU86JX Requires a free DreamStudio API key from https://ift.tt/5oyMAn2 Supports txt2img, img2img, & inpainting (not affiliated with Stability AI) https://twitter.com/shubroski/status/1574767056003780608 September 27, 2022 at 09:16PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments