Skip to main content

Show HN: Clammer – share and discuss article excerpts with friends https://ift.tt/PMTHIxL

Show HN: Clammer – share and discuss article excerpts with friends Clammer is a social platform for sharing and discussing excerpts from online written content. It's like Twitter but every post and thread stems from the facts, quotes, and insights you collect online, all tied back to the source. In fact, you can have a whole conversation without ever writing a single word. I made this because I was tired of rehashing vague opinions, the real juicy conversations are in the details. Would love to know if this resonates with anyone; any and all feedback is hugely appreciated. Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU-4uMcNiGk https://clammer.io September 26, 2022 at 06:35AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM