Skip to main content

Show HN: Bloomberg Terminal for Individuals https://ift.tt/CoHe3b8

Show HN: Bloomberg Terminal for Individuals I made a site to do investment research faster and more efficent, with links to 10k 10Q, charts, industry averages, macro economic data, hedgefund reports and much more https://ift.tt/NZBK4P9 September 3, 2022 at 07:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM