Skip to main content

Show HN: An async traceroute(1) implementation in Rust https://ift.tt/WnSuYwM

Show HN: An async traceroute(1) implementation in Rust I wrote a minimal traceroute(1) clone that leans on asynchrony to reduce the time spent tracing a route. Underneath, it uses ICMP to do its job. The plan is to add support for UDP tracing and a path maximum transmission unit discovery mechanism. Comments and suggestions are welcome! https://ift.tt/wqOjyFN September 23, 2022 at 12:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM