Skip to main content

Show HN: Their Name Here – A place card maker to create printables in minutes https://ift.tt/RnCrT6v

Show HN: Their Name Here – A place card maker to create printables in minutes Hi everyone! My wife (a designer) and I (a developer) have been working on Their Name Here for the last few months after she struggled to find a cheap place card maker that had modern designs for our wedding. The website is still under active development and she's got some more themed designs (tv shows/films/public holidays) planned for the next few months. Would love your feedback and hope you use it for your next event :) https://ift.tt/fOy8XpE August 21, 2022 at 12:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM