Skip to main content

Show HN: Simplenote – Notes with support for publishing (hosted, Markdown) https://ift.tt/furhUF0

Show HN: Simplenote – Notes with support for publishing (hosted, Markdown) I use Simplenote for journaling and creating itineraries for my wife and I (publish as a webpage and send link). It's great. Robust export options too. I used to use Obsidian + iCloud sync daemon to facilitate continuity between my Windows desktop and my Macbook, but I started getting sync issues on Windows and a couple BSODs due to how the iCloud daemon handles timestamps. I picked up Simplenote and it's been working flawlessly. Very underrated IMO. https://simplenote.com/ August 2, 2022 at 08:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM