Skip to main content

Show HN: Releese – Music business management software https://ift.tt/Ss9YFxk

Show HN: Releese – Music business management software After working in the music industry myself as an artist (Midsplit) and as a label manager / employee (ChillYourMind, Strange Fruits) I noticed that the music industry has very antiquated tools that are often expensive and rarely updated. I had the idea to build a platform that could streamline the entire releasing process of music, we nailed it down to metadata management, royalty splits, landing pages generation, distribution to major stores and royalty collection (publishing + neighboring) rights. After building this with a small team for 18 months, we finally managed to create our vision with a surprisingly functional product. Our cloud infrastructure is based on Google Cloud and our app is 98% Typescript (Thank you Github) I would love to know how someone in or outside the music industry feels about the platform. Hopefully we will help shape a better music industry! https://ift.tt/FG2lTsB August 11, 2022 at 02:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM