Show HN: Realtime visualization of 3D spectrogram with THREEJS shaders I've been working with 2D spectrograms for a while now while working with Speech recognition. It had always fascinated me how speech and words had such distinct features. Looking at spectrograms is essentially like hearing with your eyes. Over the weekend i built a tool to visualize your own audio into a spectrogram in 3D. I used threeJS with shaders and vanilla JS/Html. Play with it here : https://ift.tt/RW4Cofz I hope it brings you as much joy as it does for me. August 9, 2022 at 02:08AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments