Skip to main content

Show HN: Not8 – continuous product improvement platform https://ift.tt/IcVYS24

Show HN: Not8 – continuous product improvement platform My co-founder and I are taking part in the acceleration program, and we're building not8 - a platform for team product reviews and user feedback collection. Right now we already have an MVP which is a Chrome extension that allows you to leave 'sticky notes' on live websites and share them in just one click. Our demo day is going to be in ~2 weeks, and we want to our user count to hit 1000 by that time. Actually, we want it so much that we are ready to offer our first 1000 users a forever free access to our product. Try out our extension now, and share a few notes with your team - I hope, you will love it. Here's how it works: https://ift.tt/QtuipHg Here's where to download it: https://ift.tt/mco3WhO August 5, 2022 at 06:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM