Skip to main content

Show HN: Node Version Audit – Audit Your Node Version for Known CVEs and Patches https://ift.tt/H8x2EQo

Show HN: Node Version Audit – Audit Your Node Version for Known CVEs and Patches I wrote Node Version Audit to automatically keep track of Node patches, particularly for releases that fix CVEs. While it can be ran directly, it is designed to run as part of a pipeline to produce warnings if the runtime version of Node has CVEs, or is no longer supported. The cool part (IMO), is that Node Version Audit automatically keeps track of node releases and CVEs by parsing the change log, and so there is no curation needed to maintain it. I would love any thoughts! https://ift.tt/kOhZjQP August 31, 2022 at 06:45AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM