Skip to main content

Show HN: Node Maze Generator https://ift.tt/UrndCa4

Show HN: Node Maze Generator A few months ago I started making an RPG API and decided to break portions of it off into open source code. Here is an extensible maze / dungeon generator for node which can be installed via NPM. The generator uses a growing tree algorithm and can be extended with custom generators (or by extending the base class) in order to make more complex dungeons, add items and enemies etc. I kept it basic for now, it's very lightweight. I don't know if anyone has a use case for such a library, but here it is none-the-less. https://ift.tt/2QdZIiC August 20, 2022 at 07:33AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM