Show HN: Minimal Static Site Generator `pandoc-sitegen` uses pandoc and mustache templating to turn a bunch of markdown files into a minimalist site, while still allowing for things like an automatic list of blog posts. I was really frustrated with the complexity of most existing static site generators like Jekyll and Hugo -- it seemed like even a basic blog required an immense amount of configuration and provided tons of features I didn't need. I built this mostly for myself, but I'd love any feedback on it :) https://ift.tt/N8T6hcj August 6, 2022 at 03:25AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments