Skip to main content

Show HN: I made a cross-platform command-line music player called maestro https://ift.tt/5x8ZYFl

Show HN: I made a cross-platform command-line music player called maestro It is built to work on Windows, Mac, and Linux, and was tested thoroughly on my Mac and lightly on my friend's Windows. Unfortunately, no one I know uses Linux. It works with WAV, MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis files. https://ift.tt/Q5iOSHV August 7, 2022 at 06:24AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM