Show HN: I created a browser automation tool I created this tool a few months ago to automate some of my tasks. I use it to collect prices and files and to get notified when something changes on certain websites. The task runner uses Playwright. I'm not sure if it can be useful to anybody else besides me :) Any feedback is welcome. https://ift.tt/g6aTLkV August 5, 2022 at 11:58AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments