Skip to main content

Show HN: Go, JSON, Streaming and Generics https://ift.tt/piBZPGJ

Show HN: Go, JSON, Streaming and Generics I needed an easy way of handling large JSON blobs (200MB+) which I found is easy, but very verbose, using encoding/json. Dealing with deeply nested structs was a real pain so I wrote myself a wrapper around it - https://ift.tt/aB3MWKx - thanks to generics it can be very thin. https://ift.tt/aB3MWKx August 31, 2022 at 12:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM