Skip to main content

Show HN: WebReducer – micro event sourcing cloud function https://ift.tt/bz8HwWg

Show HN: WebReducer – micro event sourcing cloud function Hey everyone, WebReducer is a project I've been working on since last December. You can read about my process here: https://ift.tt/SYCXw4f Send some data to WebReducer. Then, write a reducer function to retain some state. You can change the reducer function as much as you want and recreate that state. Still working on how to explain it. It's a tiny FaaS platform. It's a tiny database. It's micro event sourcing. It's "redux" on the server as a service. It's a backend for tiny personal projects. It's a place to send your webhooks. I'm looking for feedback on the following: - Do you get what it is? - What would you use it for? - What would I need to iron out for you to seriously consider trying this? https://webreducer.dev July 3, 2022 at 12:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM