Skip to main content

Show HN: Timezone Sync Widget https://ift.tt/lxtwX91

Show HN: Timezone Sync Widget I've built a widget to help remote teams stay in sync across time zones. It's easy to use, customizable, and you can embed it on your Notion page. Let me know what do you think :) https://ift.tt/RGmjp4b July 22, 2022 at 03:08PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM