Skip to main content

Show HN: SVG stroke-dashoffset interactive examples https://ift.tt/hBt6U0r

Show HN: SVG stroke-dashoffset interactive examples SVG stroke-dashoffsets have always confused me. I couldn't never figure out which way the line was going to move as I increased or decreased them. So I made some interactive examples to help. https://ift.tt/B0N9dhS July 19, 2022 at 01:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM