Skip to main content

Show HN: Scribe, a Go library for writing, running, and generating CI pipelines https://ift.tt/QSm0VcN

Show HN: Scribe, a Go library for writing, running, and generating CI pipelines Hi there. This is a passion project of mine I started after spending many painful hours working on CI pipelines. The general idea is that I wanted to stop making flimsy scripts in build & release pipelines and start writing software. I'm happy to answer any questions. Please let me know what you think of the idea and if there's anything you'd like to see. https://ift.tt/2yVaD3h July 22, 2022 at 03:58AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM