Skip to main content

Show HN: Ordinary Puzzles, a free puzzle game inspired by Picross and Sudoku https://ift.tt/n9YulFP

Show HN: Ordinary Puzzles, a free puzzle game inspired by Picross and Sudoku Hello hello HN! I wanted to share with you Ordinary Puzzles, a little puzzle game I designed and developed in my free time, inspired by Picross and Sudoku. I already posted it here ages ago, but I wanted to share it again now that I updated it to also be playable online as a Progressive Web App. Ordinary Puzzles is open source, is built with React Native, and it’s available on the mobile app stores, on the web (as a PWA), and as an Electron app. Hope you give it a try! (Please don’t skip the short tutorial :P) https://ift.tt/At4nvOe P.S.: The puzzles come from https://ift.tt/ip9RrWV (the author is credited and has been contacted before using them). https://ift.tt/dq9BLIC July 31, 2022 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM