Show HN: Hacker News Mods - A collection of tools/mods for HN Hey HN! I built Hacker News Mods as a place to collect any tools or sites related to HN. We just started building one mod/tool for HN per week, and I thought it’d be a good idea to showcase all of the tools we’ve created, as well as tools that others have created as well. The site is pretty scrappy, so any feedback is appreciated! Also, please submit any projects that we don’t already have listed! Thanks, Jarren https://ift.tt/o9WeP2t July 16, 2022 at 02:39AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments